Vellanki Foods - Gond Laddu, Made with Wheat Flour, Rajasthan Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Gond laddu are sweet balls which are considered to be highly nutritious. Light brown in colour and with a smooth texture, these sweets are lip smacking tasty. Gond laddu is a special North Indian recipe. It is prepared specially during the winters.
USA Shipping - Yes( Prone to breakage in transit)
The laddu gets a chewy texture and tough layer from the following ingredients.
• Gum resin (gond)
• Whole wheat flour
Vellanki Foods is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. These gond laddu from this confectionary brand is a signature recipe.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Made with best quality wheat flour and nuts.
• Fresh made ghee is used to roast and puff the gond.
• Are devoid of artificial flavours or colours.
• Handmade and thus preserves the authentic taste of North Indian sweets.
May break during transit.
The gond laddu can be kept fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Keep in an airtight container.
• Refrigeration can increase the shelf life of these laddu.
• Serve with a glass of warm milk to get the best results.
Product Id: 803029