Vellanki Foods – Murukulu, Made with Rice Flour & Urad Dal, 100% Vegetarian, From Andhra Pradesh, Crunchy Taste, Festive Special, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Murukulu is a lip-smacking salty, crispy snacks. Murukulu is deep fried savoury which comes with an aroma of urad dal and a light golden brown texture. Known as Pindivantalu, meaning festival delicacies in Telugu, these snacks is a must on Sankranthi and Diwali.
Murukulu from Vellanki Foods gets its crunchiness from the following ingredients.
• Urad dal
• Rice flour
• Gram flour
• Cumin seeds
• Sunflower oil
Serve the Murukulu from Vellanki Foods with a piping hot cup of tea or coffee to make the get-togethers fun. This confectionery and snacks brand is known for its good quality food products. Murukulu from the brand is so tasty and popular because
• It has a shelf life of 7 days.
• Is available in 500gms, 1kg, and 2kg packets.
• The snacks is prepared in a hygienic environment and the ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
Keep the murukulu from Vellanki Foods fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place; do not refrigerate.