Vellanki Foods - Sanna boondi Mixture, 100% Vegetarian, Diwali Special Snacks, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packs
The Sanna boondi mixture from Vellanki Foods is a crispy, crunchy snacks item for the evening snacks. The festive season can become fun when a plate of sanna boondi mixture is served with a cup of steaming hot tea or coffee. This mixture is served specially during Diwali in South India.
Sanna boondi is a spicy version of boondi. The snacks is made with
• Cashew nuts
• Curry leaves
• Sunflower oil
• Red chilli powder
• Gram flour (besan)
Serve this snacks to your kids and loved ones as it tastes awesome and is also good for the health. Savour sanna boondi to
• Cashew nuts are one of the low fibre nuts. These are filled with vitamins and minerals. Cashew is considered good for the heart and eye health.
• Curry leaves can boost weight loss and are also known to control the blood sugar levels.
• Sunflower oil is known to boost energy and is also considered good for the skin.
Vellanki Foods is a renowned name in the snacks and confectionary market of South India. Bring this pack of sanna boondi home this season because it
• Comes with a long shelf life of 7 days.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packets.
• Is 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja.
• Vellanki Foods does not add any artificial flavour or preservatives to the sanna boondi.
• Made at a hygienic environment and the ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
• Comes with a homemade richness as made with high quality ingredients.
Sanna boondi from Vellanki Foods can remain fresh and tasty for a long time span if the following tips are followed.
• Store the sanna boondi in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place; do not refrigerate.
Product Id: 806918