Does your child’s face glow every time you hand him a Motichur laddu? Well, this is same for all Indians, across all age groups; Motichur ke laddu is loved. Festivities like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali and Navaratri are considered incomplete without the presence of the brightly orange coloured Motichur laddu. Known to originate from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, now these sweet balls represent India.
Motichur laddu are lemon sized balls which come with big, visible florets. This exotic sweet is prepared using
• Slight baking soda
• Besan or gram flour
• Food colour (orange)
• Semolina or Bombay Rava
• Cashew nuts for garnishing
Motichur laddu brings to you the goodness of besan which is considered
• A rich source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, selenium and copper.
• Contains lower fat levels and enables better weight management.
G. Pulla Reddy, the brand sweet maker from Hyderabad, India uses traditional techniques to provide you the authentic taste of Motichur Laddu right at your home, without you engaging yourself in the time taking task of preparing this delicacy. The primary features of G. Pulla Reddy Motichur laddu are
• Made from fine grains of besan which easily melts in mouth.
• High quality food colour is used which is devoid of any chemicals.
• As made from fresh and quality ingredients, the sweets can be stored for days even under torrid temperatures.
• Do not refrigerate
• Store in air tight containers
• Keep at cool and dry places.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product ID: 368299