Pulla Reddy Chegodi: Golden Coloured Fried Snacks, Speciaty from Andhra Pradesh, Available in 600 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg Packets
The Chegodi from G. Pulla Reddy is a relishing tea time snacks, originating from Andhra Pradesh, India.
• 100 % vegetarian.
• Do not contain any artificial flavoring substances or preservatives.
• These appear twisted and folded in yellowish brown colour.
• Ideal for gifting loved ones or during long travelling.
• Available in gift wraps and can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Available in 600gm, 1kg and 2kg packs respectively.
• Remains fresh and fine for as long as 30 days.
Chegodi from G. Pulla Reddy is made with fine ingredients. It is prepared from the below ingredients:
• Rice flour
• Cumin seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Yellow moong dal
Retain the crispy and crunchy texture along with the freshness and flavor of the Chegodi by following the below tips:
• Store in a cool dry place, at normal room temperature.
• Do not refrigerate the snacks as moisture might spoil the freshness of Chegodi.
Product Id: 369120
Pulla Reddy Chegodi