Brass Pooja Diya/Lamp Stand (Big Size)/Deepam Stand (Big Size): Diwali Gift, 58 grams, 1 Step
Diya symbolizes human journey to enlightenment. According Hindu myths the cotton wick of Diya represent human soul and the oil represents the 5 evil of human life desire, anger, greed, attachment and ego. So let’s light this big size Brass Pooja Diya to get rid of this 5 evil.
• The oil lamp is made with brass.
• The oil lamp is 58 grams in weight.
• There are 5 spaces for diyas are there.
• It can be hanged as well by using wires.
This brass pooja diya or oil lamp is an aesthetic piece. This is an ideal traditional gift on Diwali, Navratri or on wedding.
• The use of pure and high grade brass gives the lamp a stunning golden shine.
• The strong and sturdy built of the oil lamp gives it durable pooja accessory.
• The oil lamp can store enough oil to last the whole homa or pooja ceremony.
• If you wish you can gift this sacred item to your friends and family. Gift packaging option is available.
• It can be directly delivered to your friends with a personalized message from you.
Maintenance & care
To maintain the golden shine and the new look of this oil lamp follow the below steps.
• Take out the remaining oil and wicks after every use.
• To remove the stickiness of oil use vinegar, salt and flour.
Product Id: 482820