Pooja Ghanta / Pooja Bell, Made with Brass, Used for Pooja or Regular Rituals, 110 grams/ 140 grams, 3.5 or 4 inch
A bell is one of the most haves during any Hindu or Buddhist pooja. Also known as ghanti, the clapper attaches within the bell or cone shaped part creates a high pitch sound when it is rung.
• Made with pure brass.
• The top of the bell is adorned with a brass figure.
• Available in both big and medium size.
The sound of bell is considered as a good omen; as per Indian mythology, it has the power to chase away asuras or evil and welcome or beckon good or Gods.
• The brass shines like gold as made with high grade brass.
• Can be used for pooja, prayer, on auspicious occasions and festivities.
• The eye catching design and gold shine makes it a perfect home décor.
• Light weight and thus easy to hold in hand and ring for a long time.
• Handcrafted and comes with an antique finish.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the shine of this pooja brass bell by
• Instead of detergent use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the bell.
• Rinse the bell regularly with warm water to keep it shining for a long time.
Sizes: 110 grms
length - 10 cms
Sizes: 140 grms
length- 12 cms
Product ID: 678110