Dadu's - Badam Butterscotch Tikki, Made with Almonds & Butterscotch, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Dadu’s badam butterscotch tikki is a sweet dish. The sweets are a speciality from Andhra Pradesh. These are served on various festivals like Sankranthi, Diwali and Holi. The sweets are baked and are oval in shape.
Badam butterscotch tikki is known for its sweetness. While butterscotch provides a smooth and rich sweetness to the tikki, these get the nutty flavour and light brown colour from the following ingredients.
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned sweet shop established in 1995. The confectionary house is known for its sweets and snacks. Badam butterscotch tikki is a signature dessert recipe from this home- run business. These sweets are so special because of the following reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Made with fine nuts.
• High grade packaging.
• Has a shelf life of 10 days.
• Prepared at a hygienic environment.
• Ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
• Freshly prepared and packed after receiving the order.
• The sweets are not fragile and can be send to long distances.
• Available in festive sweet boxes which can be directly sent to the recipient address.
Keep the badam butterscotch tikki fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
• Refrigerate the sweets or store at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 859929