Dadu's - Kaju Pista Surai, Made with Cashew Nuts & Pistachios, Festive Special, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packets
Kaju pista surai or lots of cashew and pistachios is a perfect sweet to be served during Diwali p, Holi and Sankranthi. The sweets are moulded in the form of pots and wrapped in golden varak.
Kaju pista surai is a speciality dish from Dadu’s. This sweet is extremely popular amongst both kids and adults. The sweets are a blend of buttery soft cashew paste with the earthy taste of pistachios. The sweets are made with
• Cashew nuts
• Varak (gold foil)
Dadu’s is a well known sweet maker from Hyderabad. This is a home- run business and so the sweets are rich in traditional taste. The sweets are so special because of the following reasons. The sweets
• Come with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Are available in 500gm & 1 kg packets.
• Are handmade in a hygienic environment.
• Are prepared with fine pieces of pistachios and cashew nuts.
• Are 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja and rituals.
• The sweets are freshly made and packed after receiving the order.
Dadu’s kaju pista surai can be kept fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep the sweets at a cool and dry place or refrigerate.
Product Id: 854574