Dadu’s - Special Mysore Pak, Made with Milk & Besan, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm & 1kg Packet
Dadu’s Special Mysore Pak is a delectable Indian cuisine. This is a South Indian sweet dish, right from the royal kitchens of Mysore. The sweets are available in attractive gift packets and can be gifted on Raksha Bandhan, Holi or Diwali.
Dadu’s Special Mysore Pak is a milk-based dessert. The sweet comes with a grainy texture and a light brown texture. The most attractive part of the sweet is the oozing ghee from within the Mysore Pak. The Special Mysore Pak is made with
• Gram flour
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika is a renowned sweet marker from Hyderabad. They bring the classic Andhra recipes and sweets from other parts of the country right at your doorsteps. The sweets are
• 100% vegetarian.
• Comes with a 10 days shelf life.
• Made with best in class ingredients.
• Made fresh and packed after receiving the order.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet boxes.
• Preserves the authentic taste of Mysore Pak.
Keep the softness and rich taste of Special Mysore Pak intact for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate the sweets.
• Keep in an airtight container.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 859849