Dasavathara 10 Avathara's of Lord Vishnu-Brass Statue Set: Ideal Gift on Corporate Events/ Indian Festivities/ House Warming Parties, 13 - 18 cm in Height
The ten avatars of Lord Vishnu is widely worshiped in Indian households. Regular worshipping of the ten avatars is known to make an individual strong, fearless and successful.
• The set contains 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu which include Matsa (Fish), Kurma (Tortoise), Varaha (Boar), Narasimha (Lion Man), Vamana (Dwarf), Parasurama (Angry sage with an axe), Lord Rama, Krishna, Balarama and Kalki.
• All the statues are made with brass.
• The statues come in sizes ranging from 13 cm to 18 cm.
Rightly known as the preserver and protector among the divine trio of Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwar, Lord Vishnu has been said to have re-incarnated ten times on earth to save mankind.
• All the ten avatars are clearly crafted and sculptured to depict the Lord next to perfection, with sharp features, neatly defined creases and detailed craftwork.
• High grade brass is used in crafting the ten divine avatars which gives an idol a long lasting lustre.
• This would be an ideal gift during auspicious occasions, like Satyanarayana Puja, Diwali, Dussehra, Ram Navami etc and celebrations like weddings, house warming, anniversaries child birth etc.
• These have a dual benefit: enhances the décor where they are placed whether home, office or temples and can be used for regular worshipping also.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the shine of the 10 Avatars of Lord Vishnu for a long time span by
• Cleaning the brass statues with a cotton cloth regularly to keep away dust particles.
Seek the blessings of the preserver of the almighty, Lord Vishnu in his ten avatars for positivity and prosperity in the household.
• Follow the rules and norms of worshipping Lord Vishnu with yellow flowers and a basil (tulsi) leaf.Note : This Product will be Dispatched within 2 to 4 Business Days.
Product ID : 674611