Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi, Resolves Respiratory Issues, 100% Herbal, 100gm
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal supplement is also known as mica ash. It is known to pacify the Tridosha.
Type: Herbal potent
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Fragrance: Astringent and sweet
Package content: 100 grams in an airtight container
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi is prepared using Shuddha Vajrabhraka & Granthokta Bhavana Dravya.
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi enables a healthy lifestyle. It is known to calm the mind. The key uses of this herbal potent is in the following ways.
• Liver issues
• Psychosomatic issues
• Mental issues (anxiety, insomnia, depression, stress)
• Abdominal pain (ulcer, heartburn, hepatitis, jaundice, liver enlargement, spleen enlargement)
• Respiratory disorders (asthma, whooping cough, chronic cough)
• Nerve related issues (chronic headache, dementia, migraine, epileptic, vertigo, Parkinson’s disease, brain atrophy)
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi is rich in
• Plant alkaloids
Dhootapapeshwar is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness products. Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with high quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally the below steps are followed to have the medicine.
• Have 30-125mg powder in a day
• Have the medicine 2-3 times in a day
• Have the medicine with milk, honey or ghee
• To get relief from hypertension, Abhraka Bhasma (100mg) is mixed with Mukta Pishti (125mg)
• To get relief from chronic cough, Abhraka Bhasma (125mg) is mixed along with long pepper powder (125mg) and honey(1 tablespoon)
• To dissolve blood clots and reduce inflammation of blood vessels, it is combined with Arjuna and Guggul
• Abhraka Bhasma (120mg) is mixed with Sitopaladi Churna (1gm) and Praval Pishti (250mg) to get relief from intrauterine growth. Have this mix along with honey and milk
• To resolve dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, Abhraka Bhasma (250mg) is used along with Brahmi (500mg), Shankpushpi (500mg), Licorice (500mg) and Giloy (500mg)
Dhootapapeshwar Abhraka Bhasma Sahastraputi stays fresh and edible for long if the following steps are followed.
• Store in an airtight container
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Keep away from children
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Product ID : 1284077