Diya lamp oil stand / Deepam kundulu(Small Size): Diwali Gift, Traditional Pooja Accessory, Ideal for Regular Use, 9 grams, 5*6 cm, 1 PieceEvery Hindu household follows the norm of lighting up the oil lamp or Deepam Kundulu during regular worship. Also during auspicious occasions it is mandatory to light up a five faceted oil lamp or panchamukhi diya. It symbolises the five elements of the universe. Establish the small sized Deepam Kundulu at your pooja ghar to add to the aesthetic feel in your household.
- It weighs 0.09 kg.
- It is a small brass oil lamp.
- The dimensions are 5*6 cm in dimensions.
Features:Light up the small Deepam Kundulu with vegetable oil, ghee or camphor to complete your worship on any regular day or auspicious occasions like Navaratri, Diwali etc.
The panchamukhi diya is carved out from high graded brass which adds to the gold like shine which remains throughout the years.
- It is carved to perfection with rounded and blunt corners, especially at the five faceted mouths of the lamp, so that the holder performing the aarti is not hurt.
- It can be placed at residential pooja ghar or temples for worshipping and pooja rituals and commercial spaces for an enhanced aesthetic feel.
- The base of the diya is rounded and flat at the bottom so that it stands firm.
- It is an ideal gift to loved ones during auspicious occasions.
- It can sent directly to the recipient’s address.
- Personalised gift messaging options are available.
- It can delivered in a short delivery time.
Maintenance & Care:Ensure that the shine and new look of this traditional oil lamp is retained for a long time by following the below tips.
- Use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the brass diya.
- You may also use mild soap and lukewarm water, but do not use detergents as it makes the surface rough and fades the glaze away.