Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Alpha - SH Tablet 20gm:
- Barium muriaticum 3x 25 mg
- Cinnabaris 3x 25 mg
- Hydrastis Canadensis 3x 25 mg
- Kalium bichromicum 3x 25 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia 1x 25 mg
- Lactose Q.S.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets every hour in acute conditions. As the symptoms improve, 1-2 tablets every 3 hourly.
- Children are to receive half the adult dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha - SH are known.
- Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha - SH are known.
- Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -SH and other products are known.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purposes only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product Id: 4551101