Etikoppaka Lady Art, Eternal Mother- Child Love, Made With Wood, Lacquer Finish, Authentic Koppaka Art, 23*13*6 cm, 1.32gm
This Etikoppaka Lady Art adds beauty to any living room or office. This art is also known as Etikoppaka Bommalu. Gift it on Mother’s day to your lovely mom or as a corporate gift on Women’s day; this gift is ideal on all occasions.
• Made with soft wood.
• Solid black in colour.
• Polished with lacquer.
• The art showcases a lady holding a baby in her hand. She is shown sitting on a stool.
Etikoppaka Lady Art brings home the rich tradition and artistic skills of Koppaka village. This village is located at the banks of River Varaha and the families living here are involved in creating this amazing art from several years now.
• Good quality lacquer is used and thus the shine of the statue is maintained for long years.
• The other colours and materials used are all natural, made from seeds, barks, roots and leaves.
• The figurine is intricately carved, giving life to the statue.
• This environment friendly product is devoid of harmful chemicals.
Maintenance & Care
Take care of this amazing beauty from the original ‘toy village’ of Andhra by following the below tips.
• The set might break if it falls from a large height.
• Clean it with a soft cloth.
Sizes: 9 X 2 X 5 IN or 23 X 6 X 13 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 29X12X19 =1.32kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 645400
I love this piece for its natural paints. This lady art is handmade by artisans and I am proud to have this piece at home.