Etikoppaka Craft Standing Mother With Child, Mother’ Day/ Women’s Day Gift, 100% Original Etikoppaka Product, Made with Soft Wood, Solid Black Colour, Polished, 12*5*3 inch in Dimension, 1.42kg
Add a classic look to your cabinet or table top, or gift it on birthdays, housewarming parties or on Mother’s Day. This statue is a symbol of eternal Mother-Child love.
• This craft shows a standing lady holding a child in hands.
• The statue is solid black in colour and has a lacquer finish.
• There are three parts of this set; one stool, a lady and a child.
• The statue is made with soft grained wood, known as anduku. This wood is available in the forests of Andhra Pradesh.
Etikoppaka toys date back to 100 years and represents the rich art and culture of Andhra. Also known as the ‘Village Toy,’ Etikoppaka sets are a welcome change from the plastic toys and home décor available in the market.
• Long lasting shine as made with fine grade soft wood and lacquer.
• Light weight, sturdy and strong; can be easily carried from one place to another.
• Environment friendly as painted with natural colours. These colours are made with seeds, roots, leaves and bark.
Maintenance & Care
Keep this beautiful handicraft intact in design and look by
• Keeping it away from water.
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton cloth.
• Handling with care, as the parts might detach when the set falls from a large height.
sizes: 12 X 5 X 3 IN or 31 X 13 X 8 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 37X19X14/5000 =1.96kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID: 645426
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.