Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits, Made from wheat flour, ghee, milk, jeera (cumin), sugar and salt, a partner for tea-time, 100 % vegetarian, Available in 250 gm pack
Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits are the best tea-time snacks item. The jeera (cumin) adds the extra dose of flavour to the biscuits and make people ask for another crunchy bite! These can be gifted as complementary presents with presents, sweets, dry fruits, etc.
The crunchy and tasty Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits derives its amazing taste from the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
• Jeera (Cumin)
• Salt (a pinch)
Experience the bakery art and innovation with Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits.
• These are made with quality assured ingredients.
• These have a long shelf life of 4 months.
• These can be directly sent to the recipient address with personalized messages.
• These are available in attractive gift boxes to be presented during occasions.
• These are 100% vegetarian.
Retain the freshness of Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits by following the below tips.
• Store the biscuits in an airtight container.
• Keep in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Product Id: 808611