Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits, Made from wheat flour, ghee, milk, jeera (cumin), sugar and salt, a partner for tea-time, 100 % vegetarian, Available in 250 gm pack
Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits are the best tea-time snacks item. The jeera (cumin) adds the extra dose of flavour to the biscuits and make people ask for another crunchy bite! These can be gifted as complementary presents with presents, sweets, dry fruits etc.
The crunchy and tasty Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits derives its amazing taste from the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
• Jeera (Cumin)
• Salt (a pinch)
Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits are not only tasty and crunchy but loaded with health quotient too! It is a perfect alternative to fried and oily snacks besides tea or coffee.
• Wheat flour is rich in iron, thiamine, niacin and vitamin B6 which regulates blood flow, cholesterol and helps maintain heart health, as per nutrionists.
• Milk being rich in calcium provides healthy bones and teeth, improves eyesight and concentration levels, suggests experts.
• Jeera possesses medicinal properties and is an excellent source of iron that aids in digestion, boosts metabolism, improves immunity and has anti-carcinogenic properties.
• Ghee is a store house of energy and is known to boost metabolism and aid in effective weight management.
Experience the bakery art and innovation with Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits.
• These are made with quality assured ingredients.
• These have a long shelf life of 4 months.
• These can be directly sent to the recipient address with personalised messages.
• These are available in attractive gift boxes to be presented during occasions.
• These are 100% vegetarian.
Retain the freshness of Haldiram’s Jeera biscuits by following the below tips.
• Store the biscuits in an airtight container.
• Keep in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.
Product Id: 808611