HealthSutra Ragi Flakes, High Quality Finger Millets, Fibre Rich, 100% Herbal, 250gm
HealthSutra Ragi Flakes are the Indian way to stay healthy and fit. Ragi belongs to the Millets family of grains. The ragi flakes are generally used to prepare poha or chidwa.
Type: Breakfast cereal
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 250gm in an air sealed packet
HealthSutra Ragi Flakes is made with 100% pure Ragi, which is also known as finger millets.
100 grams of ragi flakes contain
• 1.3gm fat
• 7.7gm protein
• 344gm calories
• 344mg calcium
• 420mg thiamine
• 72gm carbohydrate
• 19.1gm dietary fibre
HealthSutra Ragi Flakes is filled with natural goodness. It is known for the following health benefits.
• Keeps you filled for long
It is also rich in
• Is low in fat
• Is rich in iron
• Is rich in antioxidants
HealthSutra Ragi Flakes is one of the most popular breakfast cereals made in India. The Fountain Head Foods is the manufacturer of this complete range of healthy and tasty millet products at Hyderabad. This is a startup company by former IIT students. The main intention of this group is to provide the goodness of millets at every doorstep. This packet of HealthSutra Ragi Flakes
• Is gluten free
• Is 100% vegan product
• Does not contain any cholesterol
• Is available in good quality food packaging
• Does not contain any preservatives
• Is free from preservatives, additives and flavours
• Comes with a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
• Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil in the kadai. Heat it. Fry vegetables in it. Give the HealthSutra Ragi Flakes in the kadai after the vegetables are fried. Sprinkle water if needed. Cook it on medium flame and put on the lid for 5 minutes. Garnish and serve hot.
• Add HealthSutra Ragi Flakes to warm milk. Add sugar or honey for sweetness.
• Heat ghee in a pan on a low flame. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Keep aside. Now roast the dissected coconut and Health Sutra Ragi Flakes for 3-4 minutes. Add powdered jaggery and cardamom powder to the mix. Make sweet balls while the mixture is hot. Garnish with the roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
HealthSutra Ragi Flakes stays fresh and crispy for long if the below tips are followed.
• Keep in an air sealed packet
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Do not soak in water
Product ID : 1440062