Kajjikayalu, Coconut Stuffed Dessert, 100% vegetarian, Available in 500g-2kg packets
Also called by the names of Karanji, Karjikai, Nevri, Kajjikayalu is one of the primary sweet dishes relished during Indian festivities like Pongal, Makar Sankranthi and Diwali.
The light crispy exterior with subtle sweetness within, this magical sweet is made from
• Poppy seeds
• Cashew nuts
• Jaggery (Gur)
• Cardamom powder
• Refined flour (Maida)
This sugar laced, coconut cardamom combination is also good for health in the following ways.
• Semolina is an energy booster and prevents high cholesterol.
• Jaggery detoxes the skin and can boost immunity.
• Cashews are one of the lowers fibre nuts and rich in copper, zinc, iron, phosphorus and selenium.
• Poppy seeds are good source of folate, minerals and is considered good for skin and hair.
If you prefer sweets which are not very sweet, get this packet of Kajjikayalu as
• Made with dried coconut, the Kajjikayalu has a shelf life of 3 to 4 weeks.
• Handmade and hence brings home the traditional taste of Andhra sweetness.
• The sweets are available in attractive gift packets of 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
Cool your taste buds after a spicy lunch or satisfy your sweet buds with this Andhra styled sweet dish.
• Store in an airtight jar to keep these fresh.
• Have it anytime of the day, with or without any beverage.
Shelf Life: 15 days
Product Id: 631247