Kondapalli Gopala Krishna, Light Weight, Multicoloured, Authentic Soft Wood Toy from Andhra, Sankranthi/ Birthday Gift, 6*5*4.5 inch, 14 gm
Kondapalli Gopala Krishna is another traditional toy of Andhra Pradesh. This beautiful statue is generally used at the Sankranthi festival or kept at home as a symbol of good omen.
• The Krishna statue is painted in blue following Indian mythology.
• The Krishna statue is adorned with painted jewellery and holds a wooden flute.
• There are four ladies cladded in sari and encircles the Lord.
Kondapalli Gopala Krishna statue is a landmark in the history of art and culture of Andhra Pradesh. These toys are prepared at the Kondapalli village of Krishna district.
• Handcrafted by expert artisans and thus exhibits fine features of the figurines.
• The Gopala Krishna statue has soft edges and do not hurt the fingers.
• Available in a transparent plastic box and hence easy to store without the fear of breaking the toy.
• The colours are made with natural vegetable dyes and are generally water and oil paints which are skin friendly.
• The idols are placed on a circular platform and hence it is easy to place the set on a table.
• Also available in a gift pack which can be send with a personalised gift message directly recipient address.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the shine of this Kondapalli Gopala Krishna statue for a long time by
• Keeping it away from water.
• Clean the dust with a brush/ dry cloth.
• Take care so that the toy does not fall from height.
Sizes: 6 X 5 X 4.5 IN or 16 X 13 X 12 CM
Actual weight - 0.14 Kg, Volumetric weight - 22X19X18/5000 =1.50kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 645296
The best part about this décor is it is made from natural stuff. The vibrant colors and the fine features adds beauty to my living room.