Kondapalli Rama Set, Mythological Storytelling Set, Andhra Special, Soft wooden Toy Set, Multicoloured, 18*6*8 cms
Want to add a touch of aesthetic look to your home or office? Decorate it with this beautiful Kondapalli Rama set. This set is generally used by women on the event of Makar Sankranthi and Navratri.
• The set contains the main characters of the great Indian epic, Ramayana.
• It contains finely carved figurines of Lord Rama, Devi Sita, Laxmana and Hanumana sitting in a devoted posture in front of the trio.
• While Rama is painted in blue, the idols of Sita and Laxmana are in yellow, Hanumana is depicted in a green colour.
• The statutes are placed on a wooden platform which is painted in brown, while the idols stand on small raised platforms which are green coloured.
• Each figurine is painted with gold jewellery and wears a crown, showcasing the royal grandeur.
• Soft wood is used to make this set. This wood is known as white puniki in local language.
Kondapalli is a village located at Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh. These toys are specially made using wood from the surrounding forest area and are known worldwide for the unique design and storytelling features.
• The wooden sharp edges are polished and do not hurt.
• Made with natural vegetable dyes and made to shine with enamel, the set does not contain any harmful chemicals.
• Even the glue is made with crushed tamarind seeds and the paint brush is made with goat hair, so this is a completely environment friendly toy set.
• Available in a transparent, plastic box, making it easy to store and prevents any chance of breakage.
• Available in a gift packet and comes with a personalised message for the recipient.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the polish of this Kondapalli Rama set for a long time by following the below tips.
• Clean the dust using a brush.
• Keep it away from water as wood and water colours have been used.
• Handle with care as the set might break if it falls from a large height.
sizes: 6 X 3 X 7 IN or 16 X 8 X 18 CM
Actual weight - 0.00 Kg, Volumetric weight - 22X14X24 =1.47kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id : 645319
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.