Mango Pickle with Garlic / Lahasun Ka Aam Aachar, Made with Big Raw Mango Slices & Garlic, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
An Indian platter is incomplete without a spoonful of chutney. This does not mean that you have to take the hassle of making chutney every time; this bottle of mango pickle with garlic can serve an ideal companion with dal, rice, parantha or roti.
This mango pickle with garlic comes with a tongue tingling taste. It is made with all- natural ingredients. It is made with
• Sesame oil
• Iodised salt
• Red chillies
• Garlic paste
• Ginger paste
• Curry leaves
• Mustard seeds
• Raw mango pieces
The garlic mango pickle is just not a lip smacking companion with any Indian cuisine but also is a great health booster because of the following facts.
• Raw mango can provide relief from stomach ache. It is an energy booster and also promotes health of liver and intestine.
• Curry leaves can enable weight loss and also provide relief from constipation and diarrhoea.
• Sesame oil might control diabetes and also is a rich source of antioxidants.
• Mustard seeds are good for hair and skin. These seeds can provide some relief from rheumatic arthritis and migraine.
A spoonful of mango garlic pickle can be your best companion on a summer idle afternoon. This pickle can be served during pooja and festivities as it is 100% vegetarian. It is
• Available in airtight containers.
• Can be stored as long as 3 months.
• Available in both small and large packets.
• Made with farm fresh mangoes and garlic.
This bottle of mango garlic pickle can be kept hot and spicy for a long time period by following the below tips.
• Store it in the given airtight container.
• Keep it under sunlight occasionally.
• Do not refrigerate the pickle; keep it in a cool and dry place.
Product ID: 403388