Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil, Fights Acnes, Brightens the Skin, 100% Herbal, 15ml/30ml
Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil is a traditional herbal oil. Peppermint has been used since 1500 BC for cooking and beneficial purposes.
Skin type: For all
Type: Essential oil
Suitable for: Teenagers and adults
Package content: 15ml/30ml in an airtight bottle
Fragrance: Minty-fresh, camphoraceous, cool and distinctive fragrance
Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of peppermint plants.
Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil can make the ambience fresh and cheerful. The other benefits of this essential oil are
• Fight the acnes
• Brighten the skin
• Controls hair fall
• Boosts hair growth
• As an aromatherapy
• Improve energy levels
• Come with a cooling effect
• Refreshes the skin and the hair scalp
• This is a multipurpose oil. It can be used for household purposes. It is used as an air freshener
• This is a natural insect repellent. It is generally used to eliminate roaches, mice, fleas, rodents, spiders and ants
Mesmara is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. This company is known for its 100% genuinely natural products.
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 36 months
• Does not contain any additive, filler, base or carrier
• Stem distillation process is used to prepare the oil. This process retains the natural goodness of peppermint
Direction to use
Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil should be used after consulting a dermatologist. Generally the below steps are followed to use this oil.
• Mix with any base oil before use
• Pour the oil in a diffuser or a humidifier. It is then used as a relaxing bath oil
• Peppermint oil can be blended with basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, pine, rosemary, tea tree and other carrier oils.
• Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil with 10 tablespoon of avocado oil. The mix should be massaged on the face. Apply the oil with fingers or with a brush. It should be used on regular basis. The remaining mixture can be refrigerated.
Mesmara Peppermint Essential Oil stays fresh and useful for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store in an airtight container
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Only for external use
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Keep away from children
• Should not be used undiluted
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
PRODUCT ID :1284942