Nirali 2 Way Non-Stick Casserole Induction Compatible, Black, Induction Compatible, Available in 6 Different Size
This trendy new non-stick casserole is a must-have in Indian kitchens. This shining casserole set is
• 3mm in thickness.
• 1.9 litres in capacity.
• Made with aluminium.
• Available with a glass lid.
• The surface is made with 3 layer DuPont Teflon coating.
• Available in 190mm, 205mm, 220mm, 235mm, 255mm and 270mm in size.
• Pitch black in colour with a silver rim.
• Has two riveted handles on both sides of the casserole.
• Compatible with both gas ovens and induction cooktops.
Nirali is a cookware brand which is known at almost every Indian household. The company brought non- stick utensils in the Indian market in 1985. Some unique features of this 2- way non- stick casserole are as follows.
• Made with premium quality metal and thus keeps shining for years.
• The cookware does not release any toxic chemicals when food is cooked in it.
• Comes with a thick exterior coating which is scratch-resistant for a long time span.
• Is idle for cooking different types of dishes.
• The oil and the stain goes off easily due to its non-stick design.
• Strong and sturdy; so the casserole does not break easily.
• The bakelite handle offers a comfortable grip and easy control.
• Due to non- stick interiors the casserole uses less oil or ghee to cook food.
• Can be used for cooking food and also for keeping food warm for long hours.
Maintenance & Care
Keep this 2- way casserole clean and shining for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Wash with lukewarm water and a dishwashing soap.
• Always use wooden spatula to avoid scratches.