Operation Escape E.V.I.L:
Four scientists from across the world have been invited by the Earth Vision Industrial Labs (E.V.I.L), to create a chemical potion that would eradicate malnutrition from our planet. However, after reaching the laboratory, the scientists realise that the E.V.I.L Chairman has other plans in mind and is looking to rule the world with a potent mind control potion. On refusing to cooperate, they were locked-up within the laboratory. Can you help them escape E.V.I.L?
· Appreciate the beauty of chemistry through magic tricks.
· Learn about chemicals and their fascinating properties.
· Realise that chemistry is not just imaginary chemical reactions.
· Use some of the tricks as ideas for school science fairs.
· Develop the curiosity to learn more.
· Critical thinking
· Awareness of chemical properties
· Planning & decision making
HOW THE GAME WORKS:
Each player chooses a magic trick from a collection of sixteen tricks that mainly involve everyday chemicals. Players roll dice and move on the board to collect the necessary chemicals. Once collected, a player may reach the warden's office and enact the magic trick to mesmerise the warden and escape through the underground fire passage. The first player to escape wins the game
· 18 inch x 18 inch Main Board: Apart from the ease of play and convenience to read, big boards have their own charm.
· 16 Magic Tricks: These have been divided into three categories - Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced, allowing players to choose tricks as per their awareness.
· 45 Chemical Cards: Players acquire these cards as they purchase the chemicals during the game. Behind each card is also interesting trivia about the chemical.
· 40 Colour Markers: Discs of four player colours that represent the chemicals purchased by a player.
· 30 Steal Cards / Change: Pseudo money for the financial transactions in the game.
· 30 Action Cards: Extra cards that aid the players' ability to escape and add the special fun ingredient.
· 4 Pawns & 1 Dice: All made of wood.
· 2 Reference Cards and 1 Manual: All the help required to play and master the game.
Dimensions: 9.5 X 10 X 1.5 IN or 23 X 25 X 4 cm
Actual weight - 0.80 Kg, Volumetric weight - 25X27X6/5000 = 0.81 Kg(Including packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id: 643924