Copper Pancha Pathra Udharini(Spoon) with plate: Multipurpose, Essential Pooja Item for Hawan & Regular Ritual, Standard Size, 140 grams
This copper pancha patra is an essential pooja item during any Indian festivity or for performing regular rituals.
• This set is made with copper.
• The set is bright brown in colour.
• The set contains one panchapatra lota, a thali or plate and a spoon or palli).
• The set can be used to store holy water, charnaamrit and Gangajal.
• The plate is 9*9*1cm in dimensions.
• The panchapatra is 8*9*9 cm in dimensions.
• The panchapatra has a capacity of 150ml.
• The spoon is approximately 12 cm in dimensions.
This panchapatra set adds beauty to the pooja ghar. Handcrafted by skilled artisans, this copper set comes with unique features.
• 100% pure copper is used to make this set.
• Copper does not react with the water kept in the panchapatra and hence safe for drinking.
• The panchapatra does not have sharp edges and hence can be easily used without hurting hands.
• Copper is considered good for health; keep water in the panchapatra overnight and have it in the morning.
• It also keeps water cool in the summer season.
Maintenance & Care:
The shine of this copper panchapatra can be retained for a long time by
• Cleaning it by hand; do not use dishwasher.
• Clean it using vinegar or lemon juice mixed with salt and water.
• Hot water, soft cleaning soap with cloth can also be used to clean the set.
• Do not use scratchy cleans like steel wool.
Sizes: 11 x 11 x 13 cm
Actual weight - 0.140 Kg, Volumetric weight - 13X13X15/5000 =0.507kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.