Patanjali Brown Basmati Rice (1 Kg), Rich in minerals
A good source of minerals, Patanjali Brown rice is prepared with a special process. This process only removes the outermost layer, the hull of the rice kernal and least damages its nutritional value. An ideal option for healthy diet, this Patanjali Brown Basmati rice can be consumed on regular basis.
Premium quality paddy collected from the foothills of Himalayas and the other rice bowl state of India are the main source of Patanjali Brown Basmati rice. Amazing weather and appropriate soil enhances the quality of this basmati rice.
Founded by Yoga guru Ramdev along with Acharya Balkrishna, Patanjali is world famous Ayurvedic brand. Since its establishment it has received multiple appreciation across the world. The products of this brand are known for healing ailments naturally without any side effects. This Patanjali Brown Basmati rice also contains some magical health benefits, these are
• This rice is a high energy food. Every 100 gram of Patanjali Brown Basmati rice contains approximately 365 Kcal.
• This rice is loaded with protein, sodium, calcium and iron.
• It contains dietary fiber. This element is known to cure the problem of constipation.
• Compare to other rice it has very less amount of cholesterol and trans fat.
Unique in quality and feature, Patanjali products have a huge demand. To store the quality and nutritious value, all these products are made with modern technology. The perfect blend of Ayurveda and modern science has made these products an ideal options for leading a healthy life. Some of the exclusive features of Patanjali Brown Basmati rice are
• This rice comes in 1 kg pack.
• It has a shelf life of 24 months.
• This product is completely vegetarian.
• Each grain of this rice is long and slender.
• Compare to other brown rice, Patanjali Brown Basmati rice cooks in 12 minutes like other white rice.
• Its packaging style is different from others. It comes in transparent plastic jar. This jar keeps the rice hygienic and safe.
Follow some easy steps for cooking this rice.
• Always prepare this rice in medium heat.
• Before boiling soak the rice for 30 minutes.
• Athletes and patients can consult dietitian for the consumption of this rice on daily basis.
To store the quality of this rice follow the mentioned steps.
• Try to avoid direct sunlight.
• Always lock the jar properly after use.
• Keep it at a normal room temperature.
• Red chilies can be added to keep it safe from insects.
Product Id: 911630
- Images are for illustration only. Company may change item design / pattern /packaging from time to time. We will ship latest stock available. Colour will be dispatch as per availability.
- May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products