Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti, Made with Coral, Ayurvedic Treatment for Cough & Cold, 100% Vegetarian, 5-10gm Pack
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti is a herbal medicine. The medicine is
• Light to digest.
• A cooling agent.
• Combination of sweet, sour and astringent tastes.
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti is treated with different herb fluids and then is cultured in fire. The Praval Pishti is made with
• Cow milk.
• Gulab arka (rose water).
• Shodhitha pravala (purified coral).
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti can help to get relief from
• Heart burn.
• Weight loss.
• Eye disorders.
• Excess sweating.
• Excessive burning sensation.
Praval Phisti is also traditionally used to improve
• Strength and immunity.
• Lustre and skin complexion.
The medicine contains
• Vitamin C ensures sound development and maintenance of healthy bones, cell membrane and teeth.
• The calcium content in Praval Pishti can fulfil calcium deficiency in the body and help children grow in height.
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti comes with the following unique characteristics.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Made with best ingredients.
• Can be used with other medicines.
• Available in 5 grams and 10 grams.
• It is not known that the medicine has any adverse effects on health.
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti should be consumed after consulting a doctor. As per Ayurveda guidelines, the following dose should be followed.
• 125-250mg in a day.
• Before or after meals.
• Once or twice in a day.
• Have it with honey, ghee or butter.
Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti can stay fresh and edible by following the below tips.
• Keep away from children.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Have this medicine in precise dose and for limited time.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 965529