Patanjali Liv Amrit Syrup, With the Power of Herbs, 100% Vegetarian, For Indigestion Issues, 200ml
Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup is a proprietary herbal medicine from Divya pharmacy. Inspired by Ayurveda, this syrup is s useful liver tonic.
Quality: Light and Dry.
Medicine For: Liver Disorders.
Taste: Bitter, Astringent and Sweet.
Medicine Type: Proprietary Medicine.
Product Name: Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup.
Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup is an in- house medicine from Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev and his partners. The brand states that this is a completely natural medicine and contains
• Bhumi Amla.
• Arjun Terminalia.
• Bhringraj Eclipta Alba.
• Makoy Solanum Nigrum.
• Giloy Tinospora Cordifolia.
• Kalmegh Andrographis Paniculata.
Patanjali Liv Amrit Syrup is considered by medics for liver-related issues. The syrup helps to retain water in the body. This keeps the body hydrated and flushes out all the toxins. For this reason, the liver is detoxified and is able to function properly.
This syrup may be consumed to get some relief from the following diseases.
• Fatty liver.
• Loss of appetite.
• Digestive disorders.
• Liver or spleen disorders.
Patanjali Liv Amrit Syrup is the right guard for the liver. Manufactured by the world- known brand, Patanjali, this syrup is
• 100% vegetarian.
• Available in an airtight bottle to keep the solution fresh for months.
The following instructions should be followed to get the best effect of Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup.
• It should be consumed before meals.
• Maximum half tablespoon for children.
• Maximum 1-2 tablespoons in a day for adults.
• Should be consumed twice a day; once in the morning and once in evening.
Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup can be kept fresh and edible in the following ways.
• Shake well before use.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Keep away from light and moisture.
Keep the following facts in mind when using this syrup.
• Keep away from kids.
• Different types of medicine should not be consumed for the same disease.
• Patanjali Liv Amrit syrup should be consumed after consulting a doctor.
Product Id: 947588