Patanjali Peedantak Kwath, Relief from Bone Metabolic Disorders, Nourishes Bones & Muscles, 100% Vegetarian, Ayurvedic Medicine, 100 Grams
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath is available in powder form. This is an Ayurvedic medicine.
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath is rich in nutrients like calcium. It is made with all- natural ingredients which include
• Carom seeds
• Night jasmine
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath rejuvenates the body cells and improves overall health. The medicine comes with the below mentioned healing powers.
• Oxidative stress
• Abdominal pain
• Diabetes mellitus
• Bone metabolic disorders
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath comes with the below-mentioned properties.
Patanjali Divya is the manufacturer of herbal wellness and beauty products. The company was founded by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. The Peedantak Kwath is prepared with the herbs grown in the garden of Patanjali. This medicine is
• 100% vegetarian.
• Made with fresh ingredients.
• Available in 100 grams pack.
• Available in an air-sealed packet.
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath should be consumed as per the doctor’s advice. According to Ayurvedic principles, the decoction should be consumed in the following ways.
• Twice in a day.
• 100 grams for 10 days.
• Mix 5-10 grams in around 400ml water.
• Boil the solution till it residues to 100ml.
• Is not known to have any adverse effects on health.
• The residue should be filtered and the drink should be consumed.
• Drink it every morning in empty stomach or 1 hour before dinner or before going to sleep.
Patanjali Peedantak Kwath can be kept fresh and edible for long by following the below points.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not keep the solution prepared; prepare it fresh every time.
Product ID: 962521