Patanjali Rasgulla, Made with pure cow milk, 100% vegetarian, Soft & Spongy, 18 pieces, 1-kilo tin
Rasgulla is an Indian sweet dish. Milky white and sugar dipped, Rasgulla is a perfect treat for the sweet tooth.
Patanjali rasgulla are sumptuous because of the fine quality ingredients used in it. These include
• Cow milk
• Rose water
Patanjali endeavours to bring the goodness of nature right at the doorstep of the consumers. The Patanjali rasgulla is spongy and soft. It can be the best dessert to be served at the end of a 5- course meal. The unique features of Patanjali rasgulla are
• These are ready to eat.
• Made with pure cow milk.
• Can be stored for 6 months.
• Available in 1 kilo, airtight tin.
• Comes with the aroma of roses.
• 1 kilo sweet tin contains 18 rasgulla.
• The sweets can be gift packed and sent directly to the recipient address.
Keep the sweets fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in the airtight container.
• Keep the sweets refrigerated.
Product Id: 944718