Patanjali Rozana Basmati Rice, Best for Cooking Biryani, Fried Rice, Aromatic Rice, Premium Quality, 1kg
Processed in state of the art GMP plants, Patanjali Rozana basmati rice is a regular usable food item. Well known for its taste and aroma this basmati rice is an ideal option for Biriyani, fried rice and other rice related cuisines. Every effort is made to ensure its exquisite quality and retention of nutritive values. Meals made from Patanjali Rozana basmati rice becomes special because of its long and slender grain. So enjoy the taste of Patanjali Rozana basmati rice with your family members and make them happy.
Selected premium quality paddy procured from the foothills of Himalayas and the other rice bowl state of India are the main source of Patanjali Rozana basmati rice.
Patanjali products are prepared from naturally grown organic fruits and vegetables. Hygienically made these products takes proper care of our health. Some of the important health benefits of Patanjali Rozana basmati rice are
• It has a very less amount of Fat.
• It is filled with important elements like protein, calcium and sodium.
• This rice contains fiber. Fiber is known to cure the problem of constipation.
• Every 100 gram Patanjali Rozana basmati rice contains 348 Kcal of energy. Thus it act as a fuel for our body.
Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali offers a wide range of health care products. Hygienically the quality and nutrition value of each of these products have been maintained by modern techniques. Some of the unique features of Patanjali Rozana basmati rice are..
• Patanjali Rozana Basmati Rice (1 kg)
• This rice has a shelf life of 24 months.
• This is famous for the aroma, taste and quality.
• Patanjali Rozana basmati rice falls under the category of Basmati Rice.
• Each grain elongates to at least double of its original size after cooking.
• Its packaging style is unique. It keeps the rice safe and hygienic for a long period.
Patanjali Rozana basmati rice is an ideal option for any festival or regular use. For the best experience follow some easy steps.
• Before cooking soak it for 30 minutes.
• Always cook this rice in medium heat.
• Remove the boiling water completely and leave it for few minutes.
• Patients should consult physician before consuming this rice on regular basis.
To store this rice hygienically, follow few basic steps.
• Try to avoid direct sunlight.
• Store this in a dry place at a normal room temperature.
• Red chilies can be added to keep this rice safe from insects.
• After opening the package keep this rice inside an air tight container.
Note:- Images are for illustration only. Company may change item design / pattern /packaging from time to time. We will ship latest stock available. Colour will be dispatch as per availability.
Product ID: 911657