Prestige Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, Approved by ISI, 100% Stainless Steel, 100% Safe for Use, Capacity of 3.3/ 3/ 2 litres, 13.5 x 8.5 x 5 inch
Prestige stainless steel pressure cooker is a must have cooking utensil. Save time by using this utensil for daily cooking. This stainless steel pressure cooker is perfect for cooking biryani.
• Colour: Silver.
• Type: Cooking pot.
• Material: Stainless steel.
• Capacity: 2, 3 and 3.3 litres.
• Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.5 x 5 inch.
• Item Weight: 2kg approximately.
• Shape: In the shape of a pot or handi.
• Content: 1 steel pot, 1 pressure lid, a knob and an in- line rubber sealing.
• Compatible on: Gas ovens and induction cooktops.
• Uses: Multipurpose. It can be used to cook curry, rice, chicken curry and biryani.
Prestige is a renowned brand in the market of Indian kitchen appliances. This pressure cooker comes with a sophisticated look and can be an ideal gift on weddings and anniversaries.
• Made with high grade stainless steel.
• Flat bottom which spreads heat equally.
• Has enough capacity to cook for the whole family.
• Rust free and stays shining for a long time span.
• Strong and sturdy built. It comes with double handles and double screws.
• Available in an attractive gift box. It can be sent to the recipient address with a personalised message.
Prestige stainless steel pressure cooker ensures the safety of the customers. Each cooker has number of in- built safety tools. It is
• Safe for use as it comes with an ISI mark.
• The knob enables easy removal of the hot lid without hurting the hands.
• The precision weight valve is the first safety level. It releases pressure above 1kg/cm square.
• The metallic safety plug is fitted at the top of the lid. This releases excess pressure.
• There is a Controlled Gasket Release System (CGRS). In case there is a blockage in the vent tube, the steam releases through the CGRS.
Maintenance & Care
It is easy to clean the Prestige stainless steel pressure cooker. Just follow the below steps.
Step1: Use vinegar to dissolve the grime easily.
Step 2: Fill it with water and vinegar and let it sit overnight.
Step 3: Wash and dry the next day to get shine like a new cooker.
Product ID: 381094