Sri Manidweepa Varnana Stothram, Dedicated to Goddess Adi Parashakti, Hindu Devotional Book, 1 Book
Manidweepa is the other name for the holy abode of Goddess Adi Parashakthi. Goddess Adi Parashakti is the ultimate divinity which gave way to creation of being on earth. As per mythological narrations, the secret and holy abode is guarded Almighty trio of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
• The book cover picturises the Goddess Adi Parashakti seated comfortably in the blessing posture with four hands.
• The book title is highlighted next to the image.
Highlights of the Book
• The book narrates the glorifying and victorious events of the Devi and also illustrates the emergence of the Devi avatar of Parvati and Sati from her.
• It is said that Devi Adi Parashakti is more powerful than the thousand headed cobra God, Sesh Nag on whom Lord Vishnu reclines.
• An individual who recites Sri Manidweepa Varnana Stothra is said to be blessed with financial well being and poverty can never haunt him.
• Enchanting of Sri Manidweepa Varnana Stothra at house warming is considered auspicious as the vibrations of the Stothrama brings forth positivity in the residents under the same roof and keeps the family in harmony.
• It is recited during the nine days of Navaratri 9 times at once followed by Mahishasur Mardini and Astha Lakshmi stothras for complete well-being of the family.
Enchanting Sri Manidweepa Varnana Stothra during the auspicious occasions, especially at the beginning of homas are said to bring positivity in the household.
• Simple and easy translation from Sanskrit verses
• Gift wraps with personalised message options
• The recipients are able to receive their products directly
• An ideal gift for auspicious occasions like Diwali, Navaratri, Ram Navami etc.
Product ID : 672497