Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee, Enables Digestion, Rich Aroma & Taste, 100% Herbal, 500ml
Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee is a form of traditional Indian Ghee. It is just not used as a good product but also to conduct various Indian rituals. Ghee is considered sacred in India and has been used in the subcontinent since hundreds of years. A spoonful of ghee is alsoways Known to add rich taste and aroma even to a simple meal.
Form: Semi- liquid
Type: Food product
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 500ml in a food grade carton
Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee is prepared from cow milk. It is extracted from the milk cream. Ghee can be considered as the milk fat.
100gm of Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee is known to contain
• Protein- Nil
• Fat- 99.7gm
• Vitamin E- 2mg
• Carbohydrate- Nil
• Energy- 897.3kcal
• Vitamin A- 700mcg
• Trans fatty acids- 2.1gm
• Saturated fatty acids- 64gm
• Poly unsaturated fatty acids- 4.1gm
• Mono unsaturated fatty acids- 29.5gm
Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee is considered good for health. This organic form of ghee is rich in nutrients. It is known to offer the following health benefits.
• Aids in digestion
• Promotes memory retention
• Fulfils body fat requirements
• Strengthens the immune system
• Is enriched with natural vitamins and antioxidants
• Is stable cooking product as it comes with a high smoking point
Sri Sri Tattva is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The company is known to follow Ayurvedic principles to use this ghee. The brand is under the guidance of Spiritual Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee
• Is easily digestible
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Is rich in taste and texture
• Is manufactured under hygienic and safe conditions
• Comes with a long shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee is generally used in the following ways.
• Raw with steaming hot rice
• In curries to enhance the taste and aroma
• Can be used as a cooling oil for stir frying and making curries
Sri Sri Tattva Cow's Pure Ghee stays fresh and useful for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Keep in an airtight container
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 1303355