Sutarfeni Sweet roasted in Ghee/ Penilu: Telangana Special Sweet, Made With Semolina, Available In 500gm-2kg Packets
Penilu is a must have dessert during the fasting season of Ramzan. Crispy and crunchy, with a sweet tinge, these can be aptly referred to as sweet circles.
Penilu or fine vermicelli is a yummy dessert recipe which is made from
• Rice Flour
• Baking Soda
Penilu is not very sweet and is good for health than the frozen fast foods in the following ways.
• Semolina helps in weight loss and is also an energy booster.
• Rice flour is rich in beneficial fibre and can help in maintaining good liver function.
• Baking soda helps with digestive issues and boosts kidney health.
• Curd can strengthen the immune system and can lead to a beautiful, glowing skin.
This packet of Penilu brings home the taste of festivity as it is
• Completely handmade, giving it the true Indian taste.
• Easily melts in mouth as made from fine quality ingredients.
• The sweets comes with a long shelf life of at least a month.
• Available in small and large packets of 400g, 1kg and 2kg.
Penilu, the lip smacking dessert from Telangana can be enjoyed the best by following the below tips.
• Serve after soaking in milk to enrich the taste of Penilu.
• Store in an airtight container to retain its freshness for a long time.
Shelf Life: 15 days
Product Id: 631239