Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham, For Anemia, 100% Herbal, 150gm
Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal ghee is traditionally used to calm pitta dosha.
Type: Herbal supplement
Ideal for: Children and adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 150gm in an airtight container
Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham is enriched with herbal goodness. This all-natural supplement is made mainly with Indian gooseberry. The name of the supplement is thus derived from the word Dhatri, meaning Amalaki or Indian gooseberry.
- Wax gourd
- Indian kudzu
- Licorice root
Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham may be useful in the following health issues.
- Occasional faintness
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. This Ayurvedic institute is known for its high-quality supplement. Vaidyaratnam follows Kerala Ayurveda and Ashtavaidya tradition to manufacture its products. Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have negative effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Have the decoction once or twice a day
- Take 10-20gm of the supplement per day
- The supplement is generally taken with lukewarm water and little sugar
Vaidyaratnam Dhathryadi Ghrutham stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in the provided airtight jar
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product Id: 1582267