Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam, Treat Dyspepsia & Diarrhea, 100% Herbal, 450ml
Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam is a classic Ayurvedic formulation. this potent is also known as Jeerakarishta. This is a popular herbal tonic used during pro-natal care. It is an integral part of Ayurvedic diet during this time.
Type: Herbal tonic
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 450ml in an airtight bottle
Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam is an all-natural herbal tonic. The key ingredients in this Ayurvedic medicine are
- Jeera (Cumin seeds)
- Shunthi (Ginger root)
- Musta (Nutgrass root)
- Dhataki (Fireflame bush)
- Jatiphala (Nutmeg seeds)
Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam is disinfectant in nature. The herbs used in the make of Jeerakarishtam are hot in nature. For this reason, it is known to keep cold at bay. It is beneficial for new mothers in the following ways.
- Treat sprue
- Treat dyspepsia
- Treat chronic diarrhea
- Enhance the lactation process
- Boosts body strength post-delivery
- Helps in the normal involution of the uterus
- Cumin seeds are known to treat indigestion. It is known to detoxify the body.
Vaidyaratnam is a well-known name in the market of herbal wellness products. The company is known to follow Ayurvedic principles to manufacture its products. Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is considered safe for the user if consumed in recommended dose
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have this herbal formulation.
- Take the syrup after having food
- Have the medicine 2 times a day
- Drink 15-30ml of the syrup in a day
- Mix equal amount of water with the syrup
Vaidyaratnam Jeerakarishtam can stay fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
- Keep in an airtight bottle
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Product ID: 1373135