VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream, De-tan, Protect from Harmful Ultraviolet Rays, SPF 50, 100gm
VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream is a unique skincare formulation. This skincare product may help the user remove tan and get a bright and glowing skin.
Skin type: For all
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 100gm in an air-sealed package
VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream contains the following ingredients to ensure complete protection for the skin.
VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream may help the user in the following ways.
- Hydrates the skin
- Fade dark patches
- Offer a brighter skin tone
- Protect the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays
VLCC Natural Sciences is a renowned name just not as a fitness and slimming organization, but also as a manufacturer of premium personal care products. The company was founded in 1989 by Vandana Luthra. It currently has manufacturing units at Singapore, India and Switzerland. VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream
- Is paraben-free
- Is available in a gift pack
- Can be directly sent to the recipient address
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
VLCC De Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream is generally used after following the below steps.
- Wash your face and neck pat dry with a soft towel
- Use the cream 15-20 minutes before going out
- Apply the cream all over the face and neck before going out
- Re-apply the cream as frequently as possible whenever you are out in the sun
VLCC De-Tan Sunscreen Gel Cream stays usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
- Only for external use
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do a patch test before applying the cream
Product ID: 1523269