Mithaiwala Chegodi, Crunchy Evening Snacks, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Mithaiwala Chegodi specially prepared during the festive season this traditional chegodi is a very popular snacks in India. Commonly known as Kolavadai or Kodbale in Karnataka, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh, this chegodi can be taken during tea time or simply as an evening snacks.
Chegodi is yummy and delicious as made with fresh and fine ingredients like
• Rice Flour
• Ghee or oil
• Cumin Seeds
• Chilli Powder
• Sesame Seeds
• Yellow Moong Dal/Mung Dal
This festive season bring chegodi home and treat your loved ones and guests with these yummy snacks. No matter its Diwali or get together parties or any other occasion, this snack will surely make your event unforgettable.
• This delicious snack comes in three different packs, 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg
• This delicious snacks is also a great gift item. Options of gift packaging, personalized message and direct delivery to the recipients address are also available.
• These snacks have a shelf life of 30 days.
To maintain the taste and quality of Chegodi follow few simple steps, like
• Store it in an air tight container.
• Keep it away from the direct sunlight.
Product ID : 368623