G.Pulla Reddy Soan Patti, 100% Vegetarian, Hyderabad Special, Crispy Dessert Recipe, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy from the southern part of the country, from Andhra Pradesh. It is a mouthwatering sweet made from whipped cream. This adds to the spongy and creamy texture to the filling, while the exterior appears caramel brown as fried in ghee.
• The sweets can be sent directly to the recipient’s address
• Are ideal for gifting loved ones during festive occasions or celebrations in the family.
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• The Soan Patti from G. Pulla Reddy are available in 500 gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packs.
The lip smacking sweet is prepared with the below ingredients:
• Refined wheat flour
• Heavy whipping cream
The sweet delicacy is prepared from authentic and original food ingredients devoid of artificial flavours and preservatives. The several health benefits of the sweet are as below:
• Experts suggest, whipping cream is high in vitamin B2, B5 and B12 which makes them a perfect energy booster, with high calorie content. It is also rich in calcium which serves healthy bones and teeth. It is beneficial for infants as it stimulates the brain cells and helps in overall growth and development of the child.
• Wheat is known to be an excellent source of anti-oxidants and minerals.
• Ghee is known to be the store house of conjugated linoleic acid which helps to lower the blood pressure, regulates cholesterol and may even help to protect the body from cancer cells.
Retain the freshness and taste of the Soan Patti from Pulla Reddy for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the sweets in a cool and dry place.
• Do not refrigerate the Soan Patti; moisture can spoil the crispness of the sweets.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight jar.
Shelf life: 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 25 Approx.
Product Id: 369121