Kadboli / Chegodilu:
Chegodilu namkeen an Indian snacks is a specialty from Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as ring murukku or kadboli at other parts of the country.
Chegodilu is a real gem in Indian snacks. It gets its golden colour with small white speckles with
• Rice flour
• Moong dal
• Curry leaves
• Cumin seeds
• Sesame seeds
• Red chilly powder
Besides its delightful crunchy taste, chegodilu the ensures good health.
It is tough to make chegodilu at home, as while some might become very thick, others might burst. These ready made Indian fried snacks are
• Completely vegetarian and made from superior quality products with right amount of salt.
• No artificial colours or additives are used to make these golden rings.
• Perfect in thickness and awesome in taste as made from fine quality ingredients.
• Products are sourced fresh after the order is placed. Hence the snacks are received fresh and fast.
• Available in small, medium and large packets of 500 grams, 1 kilo and 2 kilo.
• Store in an air tight jar to keep it fresh and crispy for a long time span.
• This Andhra speciality are handcrafted and made under strict hygienic conditions.
• Chegodilu is a great companion on short trips.
• The chegodilu have a long shelf life of 30 days.
So relish these round, thick and hollow snacks with a steaming hot cup of tea to make every evening chitchat special.
Shelf Life : 30 days
Product Id: 631435