Vellanki Foods – Murukulu, Made with Rice Flour & Urad Dal, 100% Vegetarian, From Andhra Pradesh, Crunchy Taste, Festive Special, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Murukulu is a lip smacking salty, crispy snacks. Murukulu is deep fried savoury which comes with an aroma of urad dal and a light golden brown texture. Known as Pindivantalu, meaning festival delicacies in Telugu, this snacks is must on Sankranthi and Diwali.
Murukulu from Vellanki Foods gets its crunchiness from the following ingredients.
• Urad dal
• Rice flour
• Gram flour
• Cumin seeds
• Sunflower oil
Murukulu, the Andhra special snacks recipe can be safely given to people of all ages. This snacks is healthy in the following ways.
• As per tradition, chewing Murukulu makes the gums stronger.
• Urad dal is known to boost the digestive power. It is considered good for the heart and to strengthen the bones.
• Rice flour is rich in fibre and is a gluten free food option. It can help to get a healthy liver.
Serve the Murukulu from Vellanki Foods with a piping hot cup of tea or coffee to make the get togethers fun. This confectionary and snacks brand is known for its good quality food products. Murukulu from the brand is so tasty and popular because
• It has a shelf life of 7 days.
• Is available in 500gms, 1kg and 2kg packets.
• The snacks is prepared in a hygienic environment and the ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
Keep the murukulu from Vellanki Foods fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place; do not refrigerate.
Product Id: 806917
The snacks were packaged well and delivered Fresh to our door. The packaging was flawless. The snacks were tasty. I recommend this product