Vellanki Foods- Madatha Kaja, Sugar dipped Festive Sweet, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
The sweet Madatha Kaja of Vellanki Foods is made with that extra love to please your taste bud. This deep fried, layered sweet is made up of wheat flour, clarified butter or oil and sugar. On the top of the Kajas cardamom powder and some subtle spices are sprinkled to add to the delicacy. This is a traditional Andhra delicacy is made from wholesome products. This is a favorite on occasions like Holi, Diwali and tea parties.
Madatha Kaja of Vellanki Foods is best to satisfy your sweet tooth and is made of with the goodness of
• Wheat flour
• Clarified butter or ghee as we Indians call it!
• A dash of cardamom and ting of some other spices are added and then finally dipped in sugar syrup.
Vellanki Foods is a famous brand in the sweet - making industry of Andhra Pradesh. Established in 1989 the establishment is known for its freshness of ingredients, hygiene, and quality. From its humble beginning in Hyderabad, Vellanki Foods has now a worldwide market.
• The Kajas are made with the best quality wheat flour and ghee.
• The sweets have a shelf life of 5 days.
• Madatha Kajas are 100% vegetarian and can be used for religious occasions also.
• These are also available in attractive sweet boxes.
To keep your Kajas good for a longer period and retain its freshness here are some tips:
• Keep the Kajas in airtight container and store it in a dry place.
• Don’t refrigerate it.
Shelf Life: 5 Days
No Of. Pieces(kg) : 30 Approx.
Product Id: 780546