Vellanki Foods – Kajjikayalu, Made with Coconut & Semolina, Festive Sweet, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Kajjikayalu from Vellanki Foods is one of the signature cuisines from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The sweet dish is also known as kariyalu or garijelu in these regions. Kajjikayalu is similar to gujiya available in the northern states of India.
Kajjikayalu from Vellanki Foods is a lip-smacking Indian dessert. Stuffed with coconut and sweetened khoya filling, these sweets are crunchy outside and soft inside. The sweets are made with
• Refined flour
Vellanki Foods is a brand sweet maker from Hyderabad. Kajjikayalu from this confectionary sell like hot cakes during the festivities of Pongal, Diwali, and Sankranthi. The sweets
• Come with a shelf life of 7 days.
• Are available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Are 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
• Are made fresh and packaged after receiving the order.
Keep these deep-fried snacks crunchy and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate; keep at a cool and dry place.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
No Of. Pieces: 18 Approx.
Product Id: 784981