Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna - The Natural Healer:
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is a complete vegetarian product. The best part of the churna is, it is easy to use. Ashwagandha comes with a strong aroma. It has been used in African medicine for thousands of years.
Type: Herbal medicine
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Adults and children
Package content: 100gm in a plastic bottle
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is made with best quality Ashwagandha. It is made with the root and berry of the plant.
Ashwagandha is called White Cherry. The herb comes with medicinal properties. It acts as
- Natural sedative
- Anti-aging agent
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Immuno- modulator
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna Benefits:
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is considered helpful in the following health conditions.
- Bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Weak bones, muscles, and tissues
- Increases overall blood circulation
Regular usage of the supplement can also
- Enable weight gain
- Improve muscle mass
- Boost memory and brainpower
- Reduce fat and sugar levels in blood
- Can keep height intact even in old age
- Support the functionality of the reproductive system
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally, the medicine is prescribed in the below dose.
Patanjali is an Indian company dealing with Ayurvedic wellness and beauty products. The company was founded by Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. It is known for high quality products that are manufactured under safe and hygienic conditions.
Patanajali Ashwagandha Churna FAQs
1. What is Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna?
This is an anti-depression Ayurvedic medicine. This herbal potent is enriched with the goodness of Ashwagandha herb.
2. Can Patanjali Ashwagandha increase weight?
Yes. The stress and cholesterol-reducing property of the medicine can help in maintaining a healthy weight.
3. What is the use of Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna?
It is known to reduce high blood pressure, excess sugar and fat present in the body.
4. What is the shelf life of Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna?
It comes with a long shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
5. What are the side effects of Ashwagandha?
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is not known to have any adverse effects on the body if taken as per the recommended dose. There can be mild headaches or stomach upset after having Ashwagandha.
6. How to store Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna?
Should be stored at a dark, cool and dry place. The bottle should be closed tightly after every use.
7. How can Ashwagandha be taken?
The recommended dose is approximately 1-2 tablespoon of Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna every day. It should be consumed on regular basis for effective results.
8. Is it safe to take Ashwagandha daily?
Yes. Still it is suggested to consult a physician before having Ashwagandha.
9. Can I take Ashwagandha before bed?
Ashwagandha along with warm milk and nuts should be consumed before going to sleep to unwind and solve insomnia issue.
10. Does Ashwagandha increase testosterone in females?
Yes. This can help women with its adaptogen properties.
11. How long does it take Ashwagandha to work?
12. Does Ashwagandha make tired?
No. Instead it is a great anti- stress and fatigue reducing medicine.
13. Can I take Ashwagandha with water?
Yes. Mix 1 tablespoon of the Patanjali Ashwagandha with 100ml of water.
14. Does Ashwagandha increase height after 18?
While some claim that this medicinal herb can increase height, it can surely prevent a reduction in height with age.
15. Can Ashwagandha be taken empty stomach?
Yes. When taking in empty stomach, the entire power of ashwagandha hits the stomach all at once. For this reason, it works best when taken in empty stomach.
16. Can Ashwagandha be taken with milk?
Yes. It is traditionally mixed with warm milk and honey to support the reproductive system and improve strength.
17. Is Ashwagandha safe during breastfeeding?
It should be avoided by pregnant and lactating women.
18. Does Ashwagandha help hair loss?
Stress, hormonal imbalance and high cortisol levels can lead to hair loss. As Ashwagandha treats these health conditions, it can indirectly reduce hair fall issues.
19. Does Ashwagandha interact with medications?
Yes. It is known to strengthen the immune system when it gets weakened as a result of other medications.
20. Is Ashwagandha a Nightshade?
Yes. It is one of the Nightshade family like peppers, potatoes, eggplants, and tomatoes.
21. Is it ok to take Maca and Ashwagandha together?
Yes. Both these supplements can be taken together.
22. Can Ashwagandha cause erectile dysfunction?
Yes. It has become a common treatment for erectile dysfunction and loss of libido.
23. Does Ashwagandha increase dopamine?
The herb reduces inflammation and oxidative stress. It is known to regulate neurotransmitters and dopamine and serotonin.
24. Is Ashwagandha good for thyroid?
Thyroid is helpful to reduce stress and anxiety. So Ashwagandha is good for thyroid as it is a healer for stress and anxiety. The herb is also known to reduce inflammation.
25. Can you mix Ashwagandha with coffee?
Yes. Sprinkle some Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna over a steaming hot cup of coffee to enhance its health factor.
26. How much Ashwagandha should I take for anxiety?
As per clinical tests, consumption of Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna in a dose of 125mg to 5gm per day can reduce anxiety. Have this dose for 1-3 months.
27. Does Ashwagandha decrease appetite?
Ashwagandha helps to increase appetite.
28. Should I take Ashwagandha every day?
Yes. For effective results.
29. Can Ashwagandha cause blurry vision?
Take in the recommended dose to reduce such symptoms.
30. Does Ashwagandha increase sperm volume?
Yes. Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna can increase sperm count if the medicine is taken for at least 90 days.