Vellanki Foods - Spicy Peanuts / Karam Palli, Made with Peanuts, 100% Vegetarian, Spice Tea Snacks, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
The spicy peanuts or Karam Palli from the Vellanki Foods is a tasty snacks recipe. When the guests come and you need to offer something to nibble while mingling, these spicy peanuts sprinkled with hot but delicate spices will makes the party mood even better.
You will love these oil roasted peanuts seasoned with chili powder, salt, curry leaves and other mild savory spices. It will create a blend of taste and a tangy feeling in your mouth. The Spicy Peanuts or Karam Palli (as you call it!) is made with:
• Chili Powder
• Curry Leaves
• Sunflower Oil
Spicy Peanuts or Karam Palli is a healthy but mouth watering snack. These teatime spice wrapped nuts are much healthier than street food.
• Peanuts are rich in protein, various vitamins and minerals. They are helpful to reduce the risk of heart disease and gallstones. Peanuts have anti-aging components in them.
• Curry leaves have carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, irons and vitamin components. It enables better heart function, is known to fight infections and is good for hair and skin.
• Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin E and light on the stomach. It is cholesterol-free, low in saturated fats and rich in polyunsaturated fats.
• Chili powder is known to be good for weight loss.
Vellanki Foods is a famous brand in the FMGC industry of Andhra Pradesh. Established in 1989 the establishment is known for its fresh and tasty desserts which are prepared in a hygiene environment. From its humble beginning in Hyderabad, Vellanki Foods has now a world- wide market.
• Vellanki Food’s spicy peanuts are made with best quality peanuts and spices.
• The ingredients have shelf life of 7 days.
• These spicy peanuts or Karam Palli are available for shipping throughout USA.
• These are available in 1kg, 500gm and 250 gm packs.
These are a few tips that how the spicy peanuts can be kept fresh and tasty:
• Store these spicy peanuts in an air tight container.
• Keep them in room temperature or refrigerate them to keep them intact for a longer period.
Product Id: 773836