Papad / Appadalu:
From meal to banquets, snacks to an ideal companion as chaat, whatever may be the need, Joshi’s Appadalu or Papad is forever companion.
Papad is one of the traditional Indian recipes and is both light on stomach and good in taste. Joshi’s Appadalu or Papad is made from
• Peanut oil
• Mixed spices
• Vegetable juices
These thin, crisp and disc shaped Papad from Joshi’s is just not tasty but also good for health. Appadalu or Papad is
• Known as an appetiser and helps in easy digestion of food. For this reason, Papad is served with lunch or dinner.
• Roasted or grilled Papad helps to control the increase in fat in mouth and throat.
• Papad are made from lentils and hence are rich in dietary fibre, gluten and protein.
Papad from Joshi’s is
• Available in different variants which include Kurdai, Wade, Chakali.
• As Appadalu or Papad is made from fine ingredients these stay crunch and crisp for a long time, 10 to 12 months approximately.
• Serve Joshi’s Appadalu or Papad by roasting over an open flame, deep frying, toasting or microwaving.
• Keep these in a dry place and ensure that the Papad do not get stuck with each other.
• Sometimes the Papad should be kept under fresh air and sun rays to enhance the shelf life.
• You can also serve Papad with mock tails or drinks.
• Have it as a starter or as a snack dish.
• Raw Papad can be used over kebabs and tikki.
• Fried Papad can be crushed over rice to give a normal rice and dal preparation a different flavour.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID : 403420