Pulla Reddy Madathakaja, Crispy Golden Sweets, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
The Madathakaja from Pulla Reddy is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy from Andhra Pradesh. It is a layered sweet with a crispy texture and essence of the almonds and pistachios that make it absolutely delightful!
• 100% vegetarian product.
• Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
• No added preservatives or artificial colouring or synthetic flavouring substances.
• These are not fragile and can be transported over long distances safely.
• These appear long and tapered with multiple layers inside. These are brownish golden in colour as they are fried.
• Ideal for gifting loved ones during occasions and celebrations.
• These can also be offered to deities during worship at home and temples.
• These can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packs respectively.
The tasty and crispy Madathakaja is made from the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
Madathakaja is beneficial to the health owing to the natural ingredients it contains:
• Milk is rich in calcium which adds to stronger bones, teeth, vison and improves concentration, suggests doctors.
• Ghee is known to regulate metabolism and it aids in weight management too.
• Wheat flour is rich in iron, thiamine, niacin and vitamin B6, which helps to make the immune system stronger and regulates the formation of red blood cells, as per experts.
• Salt helps to keep the body hydrated and improves sleep patterns, as per researchers.
• Butter is an excellent source of vitamin A, D, K and E. This makes it beneficial for heart health, skin, eyesight and bone health.
Retain the freshness of the Madathakaja by following the below tips:
• Keep these in airtight containers.
• Keep in a cool dry place, do not refrigerate.
Shelf life: 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 15 Approx.
Product Id: 368605
Recieved sweets promptly.. Very good service
Pulla Reddy Madathakaja
I can’t describe the taste of these Kajas without craving them. They were so nice we ate all of them in 2 days.
Thank you very much for bringing these fresh sweets to USA