Diya Glass Lamp with Lid (Big Size) / Deepam Kundhu Glass Plated with Lid (Big Size):
Diya or oil lamp is the most traditional way to light up an Indian pooja room or drawing room. This advanced version of oil lamp is so special because
• The lamp is made with low thermal glass.
• There is a lid to this lamp which is made with 100% original brass.
• The lid is beautifully designed with little stars.
• The oil lamp is also made with brass with one light outlet.
Looking for a right Pooja gift? This glass Diya is bound to bring a smile on the face of the recipient.
• It is made from 3.3mm borosilicate glass which is comparatively stronger than any other glass and hence lasts longer.
• Thin and uniform glass wall which is shock proof.
• The glass can withstand temperature of 500 degree centigrade.
• The item comes in 18cm*10cm*10cm size.
• The beaded rim of the lamp helps to conserve more oil.
• The glass envelope helps to keep the lamp lightened even in open air or under a fan.
How to use?
Add elegance to Diwali and Navratri or brighten the house using this glass oil lamp.
• Pour mustard oil in the ‘batti.’
• Place a cotton wick in the lamp.
Ensure better light transmission from this glass lamp with lid by
• Keeping the glass clean and transparent.
• Clean the glass with a cotton swab.
• Clean the brass parts with brass cleaning power to retain the shine longer.
Sizes: 18 x 10 x 10 cms
Height – 18 cm
Width – 10 cm
Actual weight - 0.30 Kg, Volumetric weight - 20x16x16/5000 =1.2 kg (Inclusive of packing ). The shipping weight is calculated as which ever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID: 477621